A Project Steering Committee (PSC), chaired by the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs, oversees the project implementation and the achievement of expected results.
The PSC is composed of representatives of:
- Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs;
- Ministry of Youth and Sports;
- Ministry of Finance – Department for Contracting and Financing of EU Funded Programmes (CFCU);
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia;
- Ministry of European Integration;
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development;
- National Employment Service;
- Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit.